Click Here for Individual Training Sessions 

Due to COVID-19 and the current condition of our country and state, the leadership at the University of Denver has decided to cancel all summer camp activities. Every summer we look forward to connecting with our supportive community but we feel this is the right decision to ensure the safety of our Pioneer neighbors. Everyone who has made payment will be refunded 94% of their initial payment or receive camp credit. The other 6% will be used to refund Firewood camps; our camp administrator and stripe payment processing company. These two companies are vital in providing convenience and organization for our great camps year in and year out. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to Dan Jackson @ daniel.d.jackson@du.edu

Record

61-12-10 in 4 Years

(ranks 3rd in the country)

Top 16 NCAA Seed 3 of the past 4 Years

NCAA Tournament

2013 2014 2015 2016 2018



2016 Final Four
“Our ID Camps are a vital part of our recruiting. Being located in Colorado, we do not have the luxury to make it all over the country to recruit, so our ID camps are specifically used for player identification. On the current roster of 21 players, we have 14 players on our team that have been featured in our ID Camps before arriving at DU. It’s all about exposure. With 15-20 college coaches represented at the camps, this is an outstanding opportunity for any high school age prospect to increase their exposure to college coaches around the country”

Jamie Franks
Head Coach
University of Denver
2016 National Coach of the Year
4x Conference Coach of the Year
2017 MLS Combine Coach

Youth Summer Day Camp

Date
June 8 - 12 2020
Location
University of Denver Soccer Complex
Day Camper (includes a free soccer ball) $185.00
More Info
Register

College Prospect ID Camp I

Date
July 7 - 9 2020
Location
University of Denver Soccer Complex
Residential $539.00
More Info
Register

Boy’s Youth Camp I

Date
July 7 - 9 2020
Location
University of Denver Soccer Complex
Residential $479.00
More Info
Register

College Prospect ID Camp II

Date
July 9 - 11 2020
Location
University of Denver Soccer Complex
Residential $539.00
More Info
Register

College Prospect ID Camp III

Date
July 26 - 28 2020
Location
University of Denver Soccer Complex
Residential $539.00
More Info
Register

Boy’s Youth Camp II

Date
July 26 - 28 2020
Location
University of Denver Soccer Complex
Residential $479.00
More Info
Register