This camp is for goalkeepers who have been to other ID Camps or “College Showcase Tournaments" and felt they didn’t get quality identification by the college coaches at the event. With 3 different registration options, the main goal is that goalkeepers leave camp with confidence that every coach in attendance was able to see them play in multiple training environments.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Exposure to 15 colleges coaches (NCAA Division I, II, III, and NAIA)
- 6:1 coach to player ratio (to ensure identification)
- Goalkeeper specific training sessions and small-sided matches (to showcase different skills)
- Insight into college soccer
- You have 3 different registration options:
1) Weekend Goalkeeper ID Camp
2) Day 1 Goalkeeper ID Camp
3) Day 2 Goalkeeper ID Camp
- Weekend Goalkeeper ID Camp is not a sleep over camp.
- Drop off and pick up each day.
- Training Curriculum:
2) Angle Play/Shot Stopping/Shot Prevention
3) Dealing with Service/Decision Making
**No Distribution included. Please see our seperate Distribution specific camp**
- See "DIRECTIONS" tab at the top for more info
- University of Denver Soccer Complex
- Ciber Field and Diane Wendt Sports Field
- 2240 Buchtel Blvd S, Denver CO, 80210